“A COMMUNITY OF LEARNERS”
Students, staff and parents of H. J. Cambie are committed to the intellectual, social, aesthetic and physical development of our students in a challenging, safe and supportive environment.
Our mission is:
- To provide resources for the acquisition of knowledge and skills.
- To promote mutual respect, self-esteem and cooperation within a diverse society.
- To develop social and personal responsibility.
- To foster cultural and aesthetic awareness.
- To encourage healthy living.
- To develop an attitude which promotes lifelong learning.
At Cambie, we are RESPECTFUL to others, RESPONSIBLE for ourselves and READY TO SUCCEED.