Core Competency Self-Assessment
Cambie Core Competencies 2022-23
- The Core Competencies are sets of intellectual, personal, and social and emotional proficiencies that all students need in order to engage in deep, lifelong learning.
- Take some time to reflect on and evaluate your current level of development in the core competencies.
- Requirement 3 times/year (Jan, Apr, June)
- We will use a webform (via a link) which can be done in-class or at home
- Can be done on a mobile phone, tablet, or computer
- Each students' responses will be emailed home as a document
- You will need 15-30 minutes to complete
- It must be done in one sitting (cannot partially complete survey and return to it later)
- For each, you will find six "profile" levels that you will use to evaluate your progress.
- Development of these are a life-long project and few people reach ‘perfection’…ever.
- For each of our three Cambie Self-Assessments, ONLY choose TWO core competency areas to complete before submitting.
- Due by Feb 2nd
- The webform looks long, but is not
- First and Last Name, Grade, Student Number
- Then, choose TWO Core Competency Areas to reflect on.
- For each, select the appropriate profile you identify at first.
- Then, explain your choice by providing specific, recent examples that relate to this competency.
- Due in 48 hours on Feb. 2nd.
Here is the link to the webform: Self-Assessment (Reflection) webform.
Updated: Tuesday, January 31, 2023