Hey Cambie! It’s Mental Illness Awareness Week and here is your announcements! A few more great tips to help manage anxiety are :
- Accept things you cannot control
- Avoid procrastination
- Learn to face your fears: the things you fear are not always as dangerous as you think
- Listen to your favourite playlist
- Spend time doing what you enjoy such as hanging with your pet or journaling
- Talk to someone you trust like a friend, family member, teacher, or coach
For more information on tips and tools to build skills to manage your anxiety visit foundrybc.ca or see Ms. Wilding or Ms. Koo in the counselling centre.
Attention all Grade 12 students! Your Grad Council would like to share that we will be hosting our first graduation trip to HALLOWED EVES (formerly known as Fright Night) at the PNE on Saturday October 30th. Tickets are $40 and can be purchased every day until next Wednesday at lunch in the Rotunda. For more details about the event please reach out to any Grad Council member, or DM us on Instagram @cambiegrad2022. Thanks for listening Grads, we hope to see you all there!
For all senior boys interested in playing basketball this year, there will be a meeting in Ms. Ardat’s class (room A209) at the beginning of lunch today.