MyEd BC Portal: Request Assistance

Please fill out the following form regarding MyEd help (forgot password, account disabled etc...). This request goes directly to Ms. Pollock. The requests will be looked at weekly on FRIDAYS, and more frequently around report card time. You will receive an email once the request has been satisfied. Some questions may be answered by looking at the following Quick Reference Guides (QRG) found here:


Family Portal Instructions

Please note: This form is only for MyEducationBC login issues. For SD38 portal login issues please contact your teacher or the office.

I am a...
Problem Encountered