DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS, WINTER FORMAL 2021 WILL BE CANCELLED.
Riverside Banquet Hall
14500 River Road, Richmond, V5N 2X3
Friday February 19, 2021
6:00 – 10:00 p.m.
Doors open at 6:00 p.m.
Dinner served at 6:45 p.m.
The Cambie Senior (Gr. 11/12) Winter Formal presents a time to pause and enjoy the company of fellow grads and staff at Cambie. The Winter Formal buffet dinner and dance is being held at Riverside Banquet Hall. The cost of the Winter Formal is $60.00 and includes a buffet dinner, beverages, and DJ led dance. Dress is semi-formal. Students are responsible for their own transportation to and from the event. The event will finish at 10:00pm sharp!!!
If you plan to attend the Winter Formal, please purchase your ticket either through School Cash Online or from our Business Assistant, Mrs. Yip. The deadline to purchase tickets is February 5th, 2021. Please note: there are no physical tickets, but once you have paid, your name will be put on a guest list and you will be indentified as you arrive.
The Winter Formal is an event that is open to Cambie students only. All Grade 11 and Grade 12 students are eligible to attend.
Winter Formal Information
1. The Winter Formal is for all Cambie grade 11 & 12 students.
2. No tickets will be sold at the door.
3. There will be security at the door and within the event– all bags will be searched. Coat racks are available at the door.
4. School staff will also be in attendance.
5. Doors will open at 6:00 pm.
6. All students will be expected to enter the facility by 6:45 pm.
7. The dinner starts at 6:45 pm. The Dance begins after dinner.
8. There are no in/out privileges. If you leave the event for any reason, you will not be re-admitted.
9. This is a school-sponsored event and all school and district policies will be in effect. See below for the district Code of Conduct.
HAVE A GREAT TIME ! ! !