This year’s Graduation Photographs are being taken by the Artona Photography company. The entire process (booking appointment, previewing photos, ordering) will be completed online. Students are required to create their own user ID and password, log-in and reserve a photograph session timeslot.
All grade 12 students are required to book an individual photo appointment so that their photos can be in the yearbook and on the composite that will hang in our hallway.
Grad Photograph Dates & Location:
Artona will be coming to school with their mobile photography studio. It will be set up in the school parking lot at the south side of the building.
The dates are:
- Individual Photos (required for all students) - December 1-4 (Sunday - 9am-9pm, Monday - Wednesday 3:30pm to 9pm)
Book your appointment: https://www.artona.com/schools/CAMB/programs/graduation
- Group Friendship Sessions - December 5-6 (4:30pm to 8:30pm)
Book your appointment: https://www.artona.com/schools/CAMB/programs/graduation_group
Group Photograph Appointment
- In addition to your individual graduation photographs, students have the option to book a group shot (up to a max of 10 people per group). Group bookings should also be completed online. There is a small charge per person for a group appointment payable at the time of sitting. Each person in the group will get a 5x7 colour photograph.
- Note: group photographs will take place in the school's ROTUNDA area.
What if I do not want to purchase a package but I DO want to be on the graduate composite?
- If you do not wish to purchase a graduation package you must still book an individual session and have your photograph taken otherwise your picture will NOT appear on the Graduation class composite photograph that hangs in the school hallway.
If you have any questions feel free to contact Artona at 604-872-7272 (Willy Bortoluzzi is our school rep.)
You may also speak to Mr. Felgar who might be able to help you.