The Dry After Grad Parent Committee has set-up a bottle drive fundraiser.
Here’s a quick review of how the Encorp “EXPRESS” program works:
- Pick up a "Blue Recycling Bag" from the Cambie Office or any grocery, drug or hardware store.
- Collect & place your bottles in the “Blue Recycling Bags”
- Drop off your unsorted bags of bottles at the Return-It depot at Ironwood (Unit 110-11020 Horseshoe Way, Mon-Sat 9am-6pm, Sun 10am-5pm, Closed Holidays)
- At the depot, print off one sticker per bag by entering the school phone number 604-668-6430 on the screen. Place the bag with the sticker attached on the drop area and your done. Return-It depot will sort your containers and credit our Cambie School Account.
- https://www.return-it.ca/beverage/products/ is a list of bottles that are accepted.
- Check out FAQ at: https://www.return-it.ca/ and click on the “EXPRESS” tab on the top for more info.
- Our account will remain open, so please keep dropping off your bottles!
If you have any questions, please contact our PAC Chair: Tara Pipke (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cambie Dry Grad is an event which provides our students with a safe and drug and alcohol-free environment to celebrate their graduation. It is a fully supervised fun event sponsored by the parents, where the Grads can party with their friends, be entertained (magician, inflatables, temp tattoo, great food, live DJ, etc) and participate in a fun-filled, action-packed night of celebration. Thank you for supporting Cambie Grads!